Thursday, January 6, 2011

Little M turns one!

Well, one year ago this morning, Little M came into the world and we became parents to a wonderful little girl. Today she turns one, and I'm sitting here writing this not sure where the time has gone!

I won't spend too much time here today, today is about family time after all! But I will mention that in the next few weeks I will be spending a lot of my time looking through seed catalogs - how fun! So I hope to plan my 2011 garden in the next few weeks, and share these plans in the next weeks & months. I anticipate writing about the seeds I will order, plans for garden improvements, and hopefully (if I am ambitious enough) plans for a herb garden closer to the house!

Off to plan the birthday girl's cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...