We still need to add doors and put the chicken wire up on the interior walls, and finish the outside fence, but it's looking worlds better than when we started.
What we did:
- scraped & swept out all the junk and poop
- hosed out the inside
- scrubbed & swept the dirty water out several times
- sloshed vinegar over the floor and a bit up the walls (see this post by Jill over at the Prairie Homestead)
- scrubbed the floors again
- hosed the coop out again
- scrubbed and swept the water out one last time
- left it to dry
- started building walls!