Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's blooming this month?

I'm excited to write my first Bloom Day post! Carol over at May Dreams Gardens hosts this great event on the fifteenth of every month, where gardeners all over can share their current flowers & link up to her party.
'americana white splash' and 'rocky mountain salmon' geraniums
This month I have 3 plants in bloom on the sunporch, 2 overgrown planters of geraniums (one has Americana white splash and one has Rocky mountain salmon) and one Primula. I also have an amaryllis in my kitchen windowsill & an African violet on the dining room table that have buds, maybe they will be out for next months Bloom Day :)
Primula plant (ignore the weeds & succulents)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. I especially like the primula. Sunporch seems like such nice word to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...